We welcome eveyone here!! Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline Association was founded in 1998 and is now the oldest and the largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBTQ+) organization in Taiwan. Hotline is dedicated to achieve equality and provide resources for the LGBTQ+ community through creating public dialogue and gender inclusive sexuality education.
- 2023-10-27 Taiwan Trans March
- 【News Release】2022 Taiwan Trans March: Turn on the Light, March for Trans Rights
- 【Announcement】Taiwan Tongzhi (LGBTQ+) Hotline Association 2021 Annual Report
- 【News Release】2020 Taiwan Trans-March: Trans With Us
- 【News Release】20200505 LGBTQ+ Workplace Equality Survey in Taiwan
- 【Announcement】Taiwan Tongzhi (LGBTQ+) Hotline Association 2019 Annual Report
- 【News Release】20200220 Transnational same-sex marriage in Taiwan?
- 【News Release】20180306 Is Taiwan LGBTI-friendly? The First Review of LGBTI Human Rights Policies in Taiwan
- 【Statement】20161021 Dear President Tsai, Do You See Us?
- 【Announcement】 Important Info for Foreign Friends in Taiwan (2015/06/25)
- 【Conference】2015 ILGA-ASIA: INDEPENDENT SOULS AND BODIES
- 【Announcement】20150126 Urge HIV-infected Foreign Nationals with Illegal Residence Status in Taiwan to Contact PRAA ASAP
- 【News Release】20140517 IDAHOT in Taiwan: “360 Occupations, LGBT Everywhere, Fight against Homophobia on 517th"
- 【News Release】20140316 Action for "Different Families, The Same Happiness"
- 【News】20131203 Taipei Times: Students vow to fight for same-sex marriage